Thursday, February 8, 2007

HGH buyer beware

HGH has been shown to have numerous, clinically proven benefits. In fact, studies published in the New England Journal of Medicine prove that HGH can:

Shed Bodyfat
Increase Muscle Tone
Boost your Energy, Strength, and Endurance
Reduce Wrinkles and Create Tighter, Smoother Skin
Help you Sleep Better
Improve Sex Drive and Performance
Improve Immune and Heart Function, Bone Density, Healing Time and Cholesterol
Improve Brain Function, Memory and Mental Focus

HGH SCAMS TO AVOID
BUYER BEWARE ISSUE #1
“This Product Contains Real HGH.”
Several companies say their product contains a “huge” dose of 1500 to 2000 nanograms (ng) of real HGH. The truth is that there is no such thing as high potency non-prescription HGH.
First and foremost, it is a violation of Federal Law to sell any product that contains HGH without a prescription. It’s illegal! The Department of Justice has already prosecuted at least one company for the illegal sale of growth hormone without prescription that was not in injectable form. If you want the benefits of the injectable drug version of HGH, you have to get a prescription from a medical doctor. And thats just one scam out of several. So what does that mean, there is good news the safest one to take is by," Maximum result HGH complex"

Dr. Michele Bosten says, This cutting edge formulation is unequaled by any natural product I have ever seen. Its outstanding scientific formula is packed with numerous ingredients that have been proven to have amazing benefits in reputable, scientific homeopathic medical reference books. As a doctor with over 19 years of experience analyzing natural products, science is important to me and this product has it.
Most importantly to me, it makes a difference in my life and the lives of my patients.
I have personally used the product myself with amazing results. In the first two months alone, my energy, mental focus and clarity all dramatically improved and I looked and felt better than I had in ten years.
I have dozens of patients from 30 to 60 years old on the product who tell me that they feel incredible (some say the best they’ve felt since they were in their teens), that their energy is up, they sleep better and people around them are all telling them that they look fantastic! Bottom line, Maximum Result HGH Complex is helping them look and feel better and healthier and they are happier. It is and will be the only rejuvenation product in my practice. I firmly believe that you will not find a better product.http://www.doctors-choice-hgh-human-growth-hormone.com/TESTIMONIALS/testimonials.htm