Saturday, September 24, 2011

Plant Stem Cells — New Hope for Aging Skin

THE Discovery
Researchers have found that Plant Stem Cells extracted from a rare
Swiss apple, (Uttwiler Spätlauber), show tremendous ability to
stimulate skin stem cells, encouraging aging skin to behave like
younger skin.

Enriched with PhytoPlex24™
Plant extracts, vitamins and anti-oxidants work in
synergy with the Plant Stem Cell technology to help
minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and
tired skin.

  • 100% of the women saw a reduction in wrinkle appearance
    within 2 weeks
  • Skin’s collagen matrix and elastin fibroblasts can look up to
    15 years younger
    They aren't kidding, this is a must have.
  • You can find it at Rite aid, Walgreens.com, GNC and Ulta.
  • I take skin care seriously at the same time I test alot of damaging products.
  • I like to buy the sample box for 20 dollars and it last a month. Buy a bigger cream though.
  • You do need to use each product in sample box for GREAT RESULTS !!
  • Once again you can't just slap some cream on your face and think it will work.
  • MAKE BETTER EATING CHOICES, I know its hard, at least add some in your diet.
  • Keep reading me and I will show you how, I like it simple with fast results...